New York Edition of Firefighter’s Handbook – NOW ON SALE – Only $75.00
In Stock: 4891 available
The New York Edition of Firefighter’s Handbook: Firefighter I & Firefighter II provides you with all the practical firefighting knowledge you need – structured to match the way you learn it! The new edition of the New York State Firefighter’s Handbook divides need-to-know firefighting basics into distinct sections for Firefighter I and Firefighter II. The book includes updated content with the same great features as the original Firefighter’s Handbook, so it is easy to use, meets the requirements set forth by the 2008 NFPA Standard 1001 and 2008 NFPA Standard 472 100%, and covers everything from firefighting basics to first aid and hazardous materials operations. By separating the content into various modules, this book is the perfect fit for anyone who learns Firefighter I and II in separate courses, but prefers all the information in one comprehensive resource.
•Approved by New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control as the official Firefighter I & II training material for New York firefighters
• Ensure NFPA Standard compliancy by reviewing the detailed guide at the beginning of the book, which correlates chapter content and corresponding page numbers to the 2008 edition of the NFPA Standard 1001 specific Job Performance Requirements
• Obtain proficiency of various hands-on skills required for certification and success on the job with the addition of new step-by-step instructions in our “Job Performance Requirements”
• Gain a more informed overview of the fire service through new “ViewPoints” boxes highlighting various perspectives on current issues
• Be safe by following important safety information that is emphasized in the chapters and highlighted in “Safety” boxes throughout the book
• Remain up to date with new photos and illustrations that focus in on the most current apparatus, equipment, tools and procedures.